ScreenCam, Record your Screen with Internal Audio [Download]
Screencam, screen recorder application that allows you to record with internal system audio.
Since Android 7.0 Nougat, the ability for apps to record your internal audio, which means there’s no base level method record the sounds from your apps and games as you record the screen.
This application only works by using the Magisk module that has been created to add permissions to the file system.
that way you can activate the Internal Audio (System App, R_Submix) feature of the sound settings.
<permissions> <privapp-permissions package="com.orpheusdroid.screenrecorder"> <permission name="android.permission.CAPTURE_AUDIO_OUTPUT" /> </privapp-permissions> </permissions>
- No ads (duh! who likes them anyway?)
- Works without root
- Works on Lollipop 5.0 and above
- Choose between different bitrates/resolution/FPS
- Record audio from mic
- Custom storage folder
- Floating Controls!
- Clean and light UI
- Ability to pause and resume recording from notification actions or floating controls (pause/resume works only on 7.0+ currently)
- In-app video trimmer
- Internal Audio recording (requires root and magisk module)
- Camera overlay for recording
- SystemUI demo mode (requires root)
The best of all, its Open Sourced! Gitlab
NOTE: No/limited support for forked and modified module will be provided. No app/module support will be provided on GitLab issue tracker!
- Make sure you are rooted with magisk and magisk is not running in Core only mode
- Android version Lollipop or above
- Uninstall any older version of screencam magisk module/app from phone
- Download ScreenCam Magisk Module – Fdroid (or) ScreenCam Magisk Module – Playstore
NOTE: The version(playstore/fdroid) you download determines the stream from which you would update the app in future. Once installed, you cannot change the update stream unless uninstalling the module and reinstalling the correct flavour again
- Flash the magisk module in Magisk Manager from Modules screen or flash the module using compatible custom recovery (twrp)
- Open ScreenCam app and choose – Internal Audio (System App, R_Submix) from the Audio Settings